If you are outside Washington State, after your Listing on MLS4owners and Purchase:
1. You’ll be contacted by email by your local MLS broker with further instructions to setup your MLS listing. Please check your inbox
(and SPAM/Junk folder) for the email. If your order was placed on the
weekend, expect to be contacted on Monday.
2. You'll complete the required local MLS listing contracts and listing input data sheets.
3. Allow 1 business day for the local broker to complete your listing once they've received all your listing information.
4. Once completed, your broker will email you with a copy of the
listing. Please review your listing carefully to make sure its correct.
5. Allow 1 to 3 days for your property to update on MLS syndicated
real estate websites. Some websites update faster than others, so please