Welcome to MLS4owners Closing Center
Your For Sale By Owner One Stop Shop Closing Service!
MLS4owners Escrow has over 25 years of escrow experience in Washington State. This transparent, seamless service is designed exclusively to help MLS4owners customers (unrepresented sellers) through the closing process without additional fees and delays.
Using MLS4owners Escrow can help you avoid these pitfalls: MLS4owners is not an agent to the seller and is not a party to your transaction. Title and escrow companies (many are owned by real estate companies) and lenders do not know or understand the customer, non-agency relationship you have with MLS4owners.com. These companies are not set up to work with consumers directly. Over the years many of our customers have unpleasant experiences with various escrow companies because of their broker-centric practices such as (a) charging additional miscellaneous escrow fees to unrepresented sellers;(b) commission checks issued in error to MLS4owners; (c) delayed closings because escrow is waiting for federal FHA lending forms to be signed by MLS4owners;(d) Sharing confidential information with brokers and buyers.
To protect the seller’s interest and have a more pleasant closing experience MLS4owners Escrow will:
1. Set up escrow as an unrepresented seller.
2. Review your title report.
3. Remove all reference from purchase and sales agreement of MLS4owners.com as listing broker.
4. Disclose current Washington escrow rates on our website.
5. Match or beat any title insurance company’s filed escrow rates.
6. Will not share seller's net proceeds amount to buyer’s agent or buyer, or sell sellers information to third parties.
7. Will notify MLS4owners of transaction closing to timely update the MLS database to eliminate the risk of MLS fines.
8. Verify commissions paid to buyer’s agent are correct amount from the Service Agreement.
9. Disclose to brokers in MLS database that seller will close with MLS4owners Escrow.
For concerns on how title and escrow affect your MLS listing, please call 253-460-1900.
**MLS4owners Escrow service is optional and is not mandatory to list with MLS4owners.com.
For any escrow questions contact:
MLS4owners Escrow : Daren Hamilton 206-391-0255
Closings: Amy Lipscomb 425-454-8281 Amy@GPSescrow.com
MLS4owners Escrow will beat any Title Insurance Company's Filed Escrow rates!
MLS4owners Title Insurance
MLS rules require every listing to contain a legal description (often referred to as vesting deed, Exhibit A, from a commitment for preliminary title). Without a legal description attached to your sales contract, you do not have a binding contract in the state of Washington. Also, many real estate brokers will not show or write a purchase and sale agreement without reviewing your commitment for preliminary title. Seller understands, without your title report attached to MLS listing their listing is at a disadvantage to other competing listings. Unless Seller orders their own commitment for preliminary title and sends the legal description to MLS4owners prior to listing activation, MLS4owners will:
1. Order a commitment for preliminary title from a Washington State Title Insurance Agency.
2. Upload the vesting deed as your legal description.
3. Upload your title report into the MLS data base for brokers to review.
4. Provide statewide form 22T used to remove title insurance contingencies from purchase and sale agreements.
5. Send you a copy of your title report for your review by email and issue a Courtesy Title Review.
MLS4owners fee for performing this service is $75. This service fee does not affect your cost of title insurance, and is NOT credited to the eventual cost of title insurance.
If seller chooses not to use this service:
1. Seller must provide legal description (exhibit A) before listing activation.
2. Seller can provide own title report to supplement MLS. Supplemental upload fees apply.
Any questions on how Title Insurance and Closing Services affect your MLS listing please call: